Presentation Mastery is a highly-engaging 2-day workshop designed to develop effective communication and leadership capabilities in graduates.
Being able to effectively present and communicate information is a critical skill for successful business. In fact, public speaking was named the number one business skill by the Wall Street Journal.
Graduates that complete the Presentation Mastery program will come away with a proven method of creating and delivering effective presentations.
Graduates will learn:
- the importance of presenting in the workplace and how it can impact their career
- the 4 different types of presentations
- the 3 D’s for creating and delivery an effective and powerful presentation
- how to overcome any fear of presenting or public speaking
- how to deliver a powerful presentation with and without PowerPoint
- how to structure a presentation to reach the desired outcome
- how to effectively communicate ideas and influence others
Outcomes for Graduates:
- Greater confidence presenting and communicating information to stakeholders
- Enhanced ability to communicate information clearly and succinctly
- Ability to structure and format presentations effectively (both PowerPoint and flipcharts)
- A ready-to-go, 10 to 15-minute presentation created on a business-relevant topic
- A video recording of 2 presentations they have given to help them reflect, review and improve upon
Outcomes for Employer:
- Enhanced communication
- Enhanced strategic thinking and organisation
- Increased productivity
- Higher retention rate
This is NOT a workshop on how to give death-by-PowerPoint.
Graduates will be participating in regular exercises throughout the program and will be required to deliver a real 10 to 15 minute presentation on day 2 on a current business topic.
Bonus: Retention Powerhits
Following the Presentation Mastery program, students will be provided a short training video once per month for 6 months to help reinforce and embed key lessons from the program and ensure it remains front of mind. This is also a useful resource for graduates for when they need a ‘refresh’ before an important presentation.
What I Offer:
- Tailored program to suit your needs
- Retention Powerhits (short, monthly videos for 6 months to reinforce and embed training)
- 8+ years of Human Resource Management, Leadership and Training experience
- Absolute best value for money
To book or inquire, please contact Brendan Baker below.